GRC Professional Training
Field: Management Services | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 9.0
If you want to increase your knowledge and authority in governance, risk management and compliance (GRC), then this GRC professional training course is perfect for you. Understand how to use the OCEG GRC Capability Model so you can create a GRC function / capability in your organization.
In fact, Jason Mefford is one of the authors of the OCEG GRC Capability Model.
OCEG is the organization that invented the concept of integrating GRC in organizations, and is the international authority on GRC.
It also helps prepare you to pass the GRC Professional certification from OCEG your first time. In fact, over 90% of people who take this course pass the exam the first time.
CIO Magazine, Certification Magazine and Global Knowledge all list the GRC Professional certification as a top certification professionals should obtain.
This course prepares you to:
- Understand the OCEG GRC Capability Model so you can create a GRC function / capability in your organization.
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional (GRCP) certification exam from OCEG, in as little as 1 week,
- Significantly improves your chances of passing on the first attempt, saving you time and frustration from taking the exam multiple times.
- Access additional test questions, a workbook, and other materials only available in this course.
- Includes a workbook and additional resource you can't find anywhere else.
In fact, over 90% of participants who take this course pass the GRC Professional exam on their first attempt!
"Thank you for this training material which enabled me to pass the test. I attempted the GRC Professional exam several times and passed it the first time after using your material." - Bill
"This course is "spot on", that I highly recommend to folks who already ARE GRC practitioners "in application" at their workplace, check them out to familiarize with the BoK and terminology and gain insight on best practices, and to "fast track" towards taking the certification. Thank You." Alene
Field: Management Services
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Format: Video + Workbook
Get started now!
What's included ...
- A proven method for improving your chance of passing the first time
- Video lectures about each topic covered on the GRCP exam
- Information about the GRCP exam and how best to prepare
- Downloadable self-study workbook to help improve your retention of the material (from 10% to 70%)
- Sample questions & answers from the exam, including explanations of why its the correct answer. Additional questions are included in this training that are usually only available to participants of this training.
- Tips to help you identify the correct answer on the GRCP exam
Since this is an on-demand training, you can start your training as soon as you register, and you can take the course at your own pace. This allows you the flexibility to study anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
When offered in a live in-person format this course would normally be an investment of between $1,500 - $2,500, plus travel costs.
You can get access to the course immediately, when you register now.
In order to take the GRC Professional exam and become certified, you will also need to become an All Access Pass (AAP) member of OCEG www.oceg.org
*** The OCEG AAP is NOT included with this course. ***
*** You are responsible for determining the requirements to get the GRC Professional certification from OCEG as they are the one who control and manage the process. ***
“The GRC Professional course is great!! It was a very effective and convenient way for me to learn the basic concepts of GRC, and prepare for the GRC Professional exam. I passed the exam on my first attempt.”
- Michelle Clark, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
PreviewGRCP Self-Study Introduction (11:55)
StartGRCP Online Course Self-Study Workbook
StartGRC - What it is ... and what its not (15:25)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Model Introduction (35:57)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Definitions (19:48)
StartGRC Fundamentals - External Context (15:27)
PreviewGRC Fundamentals - Internal Context (8:11)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Culture (12:35)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Stakeholders (9:52)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Direction (12:28)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Objectives (7:46)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Identification (20:34)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Assessment (11:03)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Design (27:38)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Controls (21:12)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Policies (14:31)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Communication (10:00)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Education (14:31)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Incentives (9:59)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Notification (9:57)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Inquiry (9:21)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Response (31:52)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Monitoring (7:21)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Assurance (20:38)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Improvement (7:05)
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives (CAE) and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation. He's been an executive in charge of internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, and information security.
You can learn more about him at: https://www.jasonmefford.com and https://bit.ly/AuditLeader