Training to Obtain Your GRC Professional (GRCP) Certification
Pass the GRC Professional exam in 1 week, on your first attempt with this training, saving you time and frustration from taking the exam multiple timesWatch Promo
If you want to increase your knowledge and authority in governance, risk management and compliance (GRC), then this valuable certification from OCEG is perfect for you. OCEG is the organization that invented the concept of integrating GRC in organizations, and is the international authority on GRC.
This course prepares you to:
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional (GRCP) certification exam, in as little as 1 week,
- Significantly improves your chances of passing on the first attempt, saving you time and frustration from taking the exam multiple times.
- Improve your study retention from 10%-70%.
- Access additional test questions and materials only available in this course.
In fact, over 90% of participants who take this course pass the GRC Professional exam on their first attempt!
Get started now!
What's included ...
- A proven method for improving your chance of passing the first time
- Video lectures about each topic covered on the GRCP exam
- Information about the GRCP exam and how best to prepare
- Downloadable self-study workbook to help improve your retention of the material (from 10% to 70%)
- Sample questions & answers from the exam, including explanations of why its the correct answer. Additional questions are included in this training that are usually only available to participants of this training.
- Tips to help you identify the correct answer on the GRCP exam
Since this is an on-demand training, you can start your training as soon as you register, and you can take the course at your own pace. This allows you the flexibility to study anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
When offered in a live in-person format this course would normally be an investment of between $1,500 - $2,500, plus travel costs.
You can get access to the course immediately, when you register now.
In order to take the GRC Professional exam and become certified, you will also need to become an All Access Pass member of OCEG www.oceg.org
The OCEG AAP is NOT included with this course.
“The GRC Professional course is great!! It was a very effective and convenient way for me to learn the basic concepts of GRC, and prepare for the GRC Professional exam. I passed the exam on my first attempt.”
- Michelle Clark, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
OCEG is a nonprofit think tank that is dedicated to achieving a world where every organization and every person strives to achieve objectives, address uncertainty and act with integrity. This approach to business, and to life, is what is called Principled Performance.
OCEG is the organization that invented GRC, and Mefford Associates is an approved OCEG training partner.
PreviewGRCP Self-Study Introduction (11:55)
StartGRCP Online Course Self-Study Workbook
StartGRC - What it is ... and what its not (15:25)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Model Introduction (35:57)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Definitions (19:48)
StartGRC Fundamentals - External Context (15:27)
PreviewGRC Fundamentals - Internal Context (8:11)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Culture (12:35)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Stakeholders (9:52)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Direction (12:28)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Objectives (7:46)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Identification (20:34)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Assessment (11:03)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Design (27:38)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Controls (21:12)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Policies (14:31)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Communication (10:00)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Education (14:31)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Incentives (9:59)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Notification (9:57)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Inquiry (9:21)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Response (31:52)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Monitoring (7:21)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Assurance (20:38)
StartGRC Fundamentals - Improvement (7:05)
Jason Mefford is a Rock Star in Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance. He helps executives and professionals take complicated, confusing & hard things, and make them practical, proactive & simple. Academic & soft-skills needed to navigate the technical & political aspects of organizations and work smarter. He does this as a professional speaker, trainer, executive coach, facilitator and podcast host.
You can learn more about him at: