Register by 28 February 2021 and also receive:
- Case Studies Document to show you how others have EASILY implemented agile auditing.
- 1 hour one-on-one call with Toby DeRoche to tailor your agile efforts to your organization, included for free when you register.
- $750 value
"You've listened to the rest, now hear from, learn from, and get certified by, the best."
We can only audit at the speed of risk, if we update our audit process. Traditionally, internal audit completes a risk assessment once each year with only minor updates when needed. The audit plan is set, and the focus is on plan completion – not on gathering risk insights.
Traditional internal auditing is a broken model that is too slow, too historical, and too rigid. In today's dynamic business environment you have to be more proactive and agile, or you risk being seen as just another compliance function.
With a risk-based, agile approach, you can quickly see that an annual plan is no longer acceptable. In fact, most modern internal audit groups are already making the transition to agile auditing.
Audit plans must be flexible, able to adapt to cover critical and emerging risks at a speed that makes sense for our organizations. The agile audit methodology creates an audit plan that meets the needs of a modern, risk-based team.
In contrast to the traditional process, agile auditing is a risk-centric approach to developing and executing audits, based on a shorter audit lifecycle from assessment to reporting, which focuses on gaining and sharing insights with management related to the most urgent risks in an organization.
“We’re not trying to audit faster; we’re trying to audit the right things at the right time.” - Toby DeRoche
- More flexible, more aligned, proactive audit plan
- Less time preparing the audit plan
- Less time planning individual audits (weeks to days)
- Significantly reduce time for audit report issuance (often 30-40% of traditional audit hours).
- Increased communication between auditors and management improving the quality of findings and recommendations.
- Avoid surprises and contention with management at the end of the audit.
In this certification course, you will learn how to apply the 4 Agile Audit Values and 12 Agile Audit Principles to transform your department into a high-performing team capable of auditing at the speed of risk.
Toby DeRoche will guide you through the concepts of a blended solution merging internal auditing with agile delivery in a practical approach that you can use immediately and tailor to your organization.
And ... with the cAAP course you avoid a $50,000-$200,000 consulting project, or years of trial and error on your own trying to figure out how to apply agile to internal audit.
It's impossible to start implementing an agile approach from just readying an article, a book, or even listening to a one hour webinar. You need the detailed step-by-step end-to-end process that you can only get in this certification course ... a process that took 3 years to develop.
Whether you are just getting started with an agile audit approach, or want to improve what you are doing, you can't afford to miss out on this opportunity to avoid the mistakes most make ... and avoid a possible $50,000-$200,000 frustrating consulting project.
“I wouldn’t call going to consultants a best practice ... The reason so many people reach out to me is the consulting project didn’t work.” - Toby DeRoche
What most internal auditors are missing is a model to use when implementing an agile audit approach, and a deep understanding of how to apply the theory in practice. You get exactly that in this certification course. Everyone else is keeping the agile audit discussion theoretical talking about big "A" versus little "a" and don't show you step-by-step what to do.
Have you fully considered what it is costing you to keep a traditional internal audit methodology instead of embracing the future with agile auditing?
When you register today, you will be on your way to EASILY implementing agile auditing with all of the resources and tool you need to be successful.
MAKE YOURSELF MORE IN DEMAND. GET CERTIFIED, AND BE THE AGILE EXPERT.
Don't just get CPE. Get Certified on Agile Auditing!
- Introduction to Agile Audit
- Agile Audit Risk Assessment
- Agile Plan and Schedule
- Agile Execution
- Agile Reporting
- Transition Planning
- Agile Audit Maturity
- Additional Resources
- cAAP Exam
- cAAP Certification Process
Delivery Method: Self Study
CPE Hours: 14.0
Format: Videos, Workbook and Downloads
Here's What Others Are Saying About the cAAP Certification Course:
- "I liked the real-world examples provided in the course." - Dawn
- "Loved the format and speaker." - Anthony
- "What I enjoyed was the course was on-line at my own pace and I was able to go back on aspects, with great support documentation that is usable for future reference. It is a clear presentation and a fresh approach to audit work." - Peter
BONUSES WHEN YOU REGISTER NOW FOR THIS CERTIFICATION COURSE:
- Templates and tools to create your custom agile audit transition plan ($1,000+ value)
- Agile Audit Maturity Assessment, seeing exactly where you are and want to be (priceless)
- Certification exam and study material included as part of the course for free ($500 value)
- The Certified Agile Audit Professional (cAAP) designation when you pass the exam at the end of the course.
- Use your cAAP designation on LinkedIn and your resume / CV for life proving to others you know how to use an agile audit approach.
- No travel necessary ($2,000+ savings)
Get started now!
Toby DeRoche is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) who holds an MBA with an Internal Audit specialization from Louisiana State University. He is also certified in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), Internal Control (CICA), Fraud Examination (CFE), and he is a SAFe 5 Agilist (SA).
His professional background includes identification and documentation of weaknesses that result in heightened business risk, while recommending solutions to such situations. Toby began his career in internal audit with Macy's Inc. He then worked as an implementation and training consultant for Wolters Kluwer. As a Solution Consulting Manager at Wolters Kluwer, Toby works with organizations that are looking for software solutions to their audit, risk and compliance needs. Throughout his career, Toby has assisted numerous internal audit departments create, perform, and supervise financial, operational, and compliance audits to evaluate control frameworks, financial systems and operating procedures.
Toby is also an experienced author and presenter, having delivered over 50 continuing education presentations to audit, risk, and fraud professionals.