Certified Internal Auditor - CIA Exam Part 3: Mefford Review Course
Field: Auditing | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 40.0
If you are like most people studying for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, you've probably experienced some of these:
- you find reading the study materials confusing and boring
- you have a hard time finding the time to study consistently
- you are unsure if you are prepared to pass the exam
- you can't understand what you are doing wrong and why you aren't passing the exams
- If I just study more, I'll pass this next time
- If I just do more practice questions, I'll learn the material and be able to figure out the correct answer
- I've already invested time and money in materials, why aren't they working?
Get started now!
HERE'S WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"I passed all 3 exams on my first attempt (within 6 months) using the Mefford CIA Review Course. Getting my CIA also allowed me to get a new position as Head of Internal Audit" - Husam
"I passed the 3rd and final CIA exam on my first attempt." - Mike
"I have to say you explain things very well and are an amazing teacher. I like your cadence and it gives me time to make notes before you move off to another topic." - Eric
"Having a lecture with slides is really motivating, makes one feel like they are in an actual class and keeps my attention." - Terry
"Thank you for the amazing course. It's really helpful, well organized & easy to understand." - Shaikha
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives (CAE) and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation. He's been an executive in charge of internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, and information security.