Changes to the CIA Exam and How to Pass Quicker
How to pass the exam quicker, avoid the embarrassment, and extra time and $$$ of taking the exams multiple times. CPE: 1
The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Exam has been updated in 2019. You've got questions, we've got answers. New topics added, topics deleted, and a re-ordering moving many topics to other parts of the exam. We are joined by Jason Mefford, Co-Founder of cRisk Academy, who will explain:
- how the CIA exam has changed,
- tips for finding the right answer
- answer frequent questions, and
- show you how best to study
- Understand the new format and topics on the CIA exam. What's changed and what's the same
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about studying and taking the CIA exam
- Tips to improve your study retention, so you pass the exams quicker
- How to design a study schedule so you stay on track, and balance life/work
- Field: Auditing
- Delivery Method: Self Study
- CPE Hours: 1.0
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.