Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA)
How to develop and improve a risk-based internal audit program. Training and exam included for receiving cRBIA designation at the end of the course. CPE: 28
- Internal audit is usually focusing on the wrong areas
- Internal audit get's stuck in the weeds
- Management doesn't think internal audit adds value
- Internal audit is being made obsolete in organizations
- Not doing risk-based internal audit at all
- Think their doing risk-based internal audit, but are not
- Looking to improve their risk-based internal audit approach
- You feel ignored by management and don't believe they think you are adding value.
- Your department has difficulty getting the resources it needs and it being downgraded.
- You spend most of your time stuck in the weeds, wishing you could perform higher value engagements that other appreciate, but aren't sure that you have the knowledge or skills.
- Management says you don't really understand their business.
- You are being held back in your career, and earning potential ... because you don't have a certification.
- You are on the certification path, but have failed exams multiple times and feel like you will never get certified.
- Left out
- Not valued
- Not smart enough
- Not good enough
- Stuck in your career
- Better align your efforts with management
- Better coordinate with others in your organization
- Become more proactive and less historical
- Become seen as a trusted advisor
- Become certified and qualify for promotions and increased earning potential
Whether you are just getting started with a risk-based internal audit approach, or want to improve what you are doing, you don't want to miss out on this course.
Jason Mefford, is one of the leading world experts on risk-based internal audit (and yes he wrote a book and framework on this, in addition to teaching top organizations all over the world).
In this course you will learn the concepts and process behind using a practical risk-based internal audit approach that you can start applying today. You receive the step-by-step process for how you can implement a risk-based internal audit approach at your organization using the Risk-Based Internal Audit Model™.
Steps you can start taking today, to make your audit approach more risk-based ... and earn the trust and support of management and your board of directors.
- The History and Future of Internal Audit
- Audit Approaches and Maturity
- Risk Management Basics
- Risk-Based Internal Audit Model™
- Coordinating Efforts with Others - 3 Lines of Defense, etc...
- Additional Resources
- cRBIA Exam
- cRBIA Certification Process
Delivery Method: Self Study
CPE Hours: 28.0
If you want the respect and trust of management, you need risk-based internal auditing.
Have any questions? Make sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at the bottom of the page or Contact Us.
Get started now!
FREE BONUSES WHEN YOU REGISTER NOW FOR THIS COURSE:
- Demonstrating Your Value to Management Module ($1,000 value)
- Certification preparation materials you need to pass the exam ($1,000 value)
- Certification exam included as part of the course for free ($250 value)
- The Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) professional designation when you pass the exam at the end of the course.
- Use your cRBIA designation on LinkedIn and your resume / CV for life.
- Templates and downloads you can tailor to use in your organization ($2,000+ value)
- No travel necessary ($2,000+ savings)
The Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) course is an investment of $2,499. That is a tremendous savings on a course valued at well over $6,000.
Get started now!
"The cRBIA is one of the two best classes I have taken so far. It is the best risk managements class I have taken, even if it is suppose to be an audit class. Really in depth, more than others and I can put it into action immediately.
Having a lecture with slides is really motivating, makes one feel like they are in an actual class and keeps my attention.
It is much more than I expected, and it is well worth the $2,499. I am ready for my first risk based internal auditing project."
- Terry B.
Most traditional certifications for internal auditors require a degree, years of experience, an application process, and multiple exams that take 1-2+ years and $10,000+ at a minimum to obtain.
If you are a little skeptical, here's the math for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) as an example:
- Application fee = $250
- Testing fee for 3 exam parts = $750
- Re-testing fee for 2 parts (less than 40% pass the first time) = $500+
- Preparation materials or courses = $1,000-$12,000+
- 500+ hours of studying at $20 per hour for your time = $10,000+
And that doesn't include all the time and money invested to get a university degree and years of experience.
Most people have invested $2,000-$2,500 just to get started with the CIA, before even considering the 500+ hours of studying (usually over several years).
With the Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) professional designation, you avoid a 1-2+ year struggle of feeling not smart enough, not good enough, and investing $10,000+ in time and money.
Instead with the Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) within 1-2 weeks of investment you feel qualified, confident, and hopeful.
Wouldn't you prefer a 1-2 week path instead of 1-2+ YEARS?
What if in as little as 3 months:
- you could qualify for a promotion
- could apply for a position at a new company
- could increase your earning potential
And all of that in addition to being qualified to perform risk-based internal audits.
How grateful would you be that you made a choice today, right now, to invest in yourself?
If you are the kind of person that is ready to invest in yourself, NOW is the time to act.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and make your internal audit activity more risk-based, GET STARTED NOW.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.