Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA)
How to develop and improve a risk-based internal audit program. Training and exam included for receiving cRBIA designation at the end of the course. CPE: 24
60% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE UNTIL COURSE
LAUNCHES END OF NOVEMBER 2019
SAVE $1,500 WHEN YOU USE
COUPON CODE: EARLY
- Internal audit is usually focusing on the wrong areas
- Internal audit get's stuck in the weeds
- Management doesn't think internal audit adds value
- Internal audit is being made obsolete in organizations
- Not doing risk-based internal audit at all
- Think their doing risk-based internal audit, but are not
- Looking to improve their risk-based internal audit approach
Whether you are just getting started with a risk-based internal audit approach, or want to improve what you are doing, you don't want to miss out on this course.
Jason Mefford, is one of the leading world experts on risk-based internal audit (and yes he wrote a book and framework on this, in addition to teaching top organizations all over the world).
In this course you will learn the concepts and process behind using a practical risk-based internal audit approach that you can start applying today. You receive the step-by-step process for how you can implement a risk-based internal audit approach at your organization using the Risk-Based Internal Audit Model™.
Steps you can start taking today, to make your audit approach more risk-based ... and earn the trust and support of management and your board of directors.
- The History and Future of Internal Audit
- Audit Approaches and Maturity
- Risk Management Basics
- Risk-Based Internal Audit Model™
- Coordinating Efforts with Others - 3 Lines of Defense, etc...
- Additional Resources
- cRBIA Exam
- cRBIA Certification Process
Delivery Method: Self Study
CPE Hours: 24.0
The cRBIA professional certification is accredited by the International Certifications Organization.
Have any questions? Make sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at the bottom of the page or Contact Us.
FREE BONUSES WHEN YOU REGISTER NOW FOR THIS COURSE:
- Demonstrating Your Value to Management Module ($1,000 value)
- Certification preparation materials you need to pass the exam ($1,000 value)
- Certification exam included as part of the course for free ($250 value)
- The Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) professional designation when you pass the exam at the end of the course (accredited by The International Certifications Organization).
- Use your cRBIA designation on LinkedIn and your resume / CV for life.
- Templates and downloads you can tailor to use in your organization ($2,000+ value)
- No travel necessary ($2,000+ savings)
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and make your internal audit activity more risk-based, register now.
Don't risk having you or your internal audit activity made obsolete.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.