Agile Auditing: Lessons Learned for Successful Implementation
Field: Auditing | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 1.5Enroll in Course
Agile Auditing is one of the biggest fundamental shifts in internal auditing, and something every internal audit department must embrace to move from a traditional approach to one adding more value, that is risk-based, and appreciated more by managment.
Agile auditing will be the standard audit methodology going forward, so you need develop a transition plan, and avoid the many challenges and pitfalls others have experienced.
This is a discussion with Toby DeRoche, Hal Garyn and Jason Mefford who explain:
- The most common implementation challenges and how to avoid them
- How to have a successful transition
- How to get support for transitioning to agile auditing
- The benefits, cost and time saving when you switch to an agile methodology
- How agile auditing actually follows internal audit standards better than the traditional methodology
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives (CAE) and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation. He's been an executive in charge of internal audit, risk management, ethics, compliance, and information security.
You can learn more about him at: https://www.jasonmefford.com and https://bit.ly/AuditLeader