Internal Audit Emerging Risks for 2021 and Beyond – Part 2
Field: Auditing | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 2.0
Part One of this series was devoted to evaluating internal audit focus areas and emerging risks for 2021 and beyond. We first examined three areas of focus and some of the most impactful risks that Internal Audit should focus on during the new normal.
- Heightened Focus on Organizational Resilience
- Elevated Macro Environment Uncertainty
- Humanization vs. Dehumanization of the Workforce
- Examine Cyber Vulnerabilities and identify internal audit focus areas
- Evaluate Business Continuity Disaster Recovery and determine internal audit focus areas
- Understand talent resilience and apply the concept to internal audit and the organization
- Evaluate Corporate Social Responsibility and understand areas internal audit can provide value.
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Consultant, CPA, CGMA, CRMA, MBA, Past Chief Audit Executive
Business Consultant, Trainer, Author
Ms. Fountain has over 40 years of experience spanning public accounting, industry accounting and consulting. Sixteen years of that experience has been in the field of internal audit, risk managment and process improvement. She is well adept to assist your organization evaluate business strategy, perform risk assessments, establish a Sarbanes-Oxley process, synergizing internal audit processes or perform process improvement projects.
As a past corporate executive Lynn has a passion for working with professionals to enhance their processes and provide leading edge education. She has authored and delivered hundreds of training courses for accounting, finance and audit professionals. Her training is filled with not just theory but real world application.
Ms. Fountain has authored three technical publications:
-Leading the Internal Audit Function
-Raise the Red Flag
-Ethics and the Internal Auditor's political dilemma
Lynn is a recognized leader in the internal audit profession as well as a recognized business professional.
Ms. Fountain obtained her BSBA from Pittsburg State University and her MBA from Washburn University in Kansas. She has active, current CPA, CGMA, and CRMA credentials.