Having Difficult Conversations in a Remote Work Environment
Enhance your skills at delivering difficult messages and not damage key relationships along the way CPE = 1
Difficult Conversations Can Be EASY!
There are ways to enhance your skills at delivering difficult messages, without damaging key relationships along the way. In fact, it's EASY when you use Intuitive Leadership, Neural Influence, and Mental Mastery skills.
In this one-hour discussion we will explain exactly how to make difficult conversations more comfortable and EASY so:
- people understand and listen to you
- you deliver difficult messages in a way that gets people to take action
- you continue developing and maintaining relationships even in a remote work environment
- the mistakes most people make causing conversations to become difficult
- how to modify what you do and say so even difficult conversations are less challenging and EASY
- how to adapt for success in a remote working environment
- "The most helpful part was the emphasis on questions instead of commands."
- "The webinar that you conducted today was outstanding. The information that you provided was very useful."
- "Thank you for the webinar which was excellent and necessary for me and my audit team."
- "Great discussion yesterday!"
- "I love the way that you were able to capture so many critical aspects of effective communication in 20 or so slides. Your relaxed presentation style gave me the impression that we were having a 1 on 1 conversation."
- "I found the 4 ‘big ideas’ presented at the outset of the session most helpful."
Field: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Self-Study
CPE Hours: 1.0
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.