Chief Audit Executive (CAE) Summit #1
Field: Auditing | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 2.0
If you are like most Chief Audit Executives you don't have 2 days to sit strapped to your computer for a virtual conference that discusses general internal audit topics you've heard a hundred times, right?
You need something direct and to the point that focuses on your unique challenges as an executive. Something actually attended by other CAEs specifically for CAEs. Here's an alternative that ticks all of those boxes.
Most of the content targeted towards CAEs is really elementary, too general, and usually a big waste of your time. That's why you rarely see CAEs at CAE events sponsored by professional service firms and industry events.
And since we are experiencing unprecedented challenges and significant changes to our profession, you deserve to interact with other successful CAEs like you on immediate and relevant topics affecting your audit plans, your staff, and, most importantly yourself.
Would it be helpful to hear from like-minded peer CAEs on a few specific topics that are actually timely and relevant to the unique challenges and opportunities you have as a CAE? Of course it would.
Short, sweet, and to the point so you can get on with leading your team with relevant, practical, and actionable information.
Are you ready to get started, or would you rather keep navigating these turbulent times by yourself??
In this CAE Summit we discuss:
- Improve Your Relationships and Relevance: What you can do and say to stay top of mind and relevant when you aren't in the office.
- Case Study: A CAE Who Starts At a New Organization During Remote Work, Lessons Learned
- Complete Your Audit Plan: How you can complete your audit plan even when working remotely.
- Motivate Your Staff and Improve Productivity: How to motivate and ensure productivity stays high when you aren't physically with your staff.
- Return to Work: Things to consider and risks as your organization goes back to the office
- New Risks in the Remote Workplace: new risks organizations will see in the coming months based on impact of world events this past year
And we discuss some new risks organizations will soon be facing, and most don't even know they are coming.
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is an edutainer, executive coach, professional speaker, facilitator and media producer. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.