Certificate in Internal Audit Management™
Field: Auditing | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 12.0
Unfortunately most audit management seminars and conference aren't actually about leadership or management. You might get some information on how to tactically or technically do your job, but they typically don't provide information to help you as a manager.
- Why invest thousands, when you can get better information by investing hundreds?
- Why get handcuffed to your desk for 2 or 3 days virtually (or be "out of office" for the week) when you can access the information when you want?
- Why risk unnecessary travel when you can get the information from the safety of your home or office?
In this Audit Management Certification Program you get lifetime access to the following 10 courses:
1. 7 Habits of Highly Successful CAEs
2. Resolving Conflicts at Work
3. Agile Auditing: Best Practices for a Successful Implementation
4. Data Analytics Anyone Can Do
5. 4 Secrets to Leading Productive and Thriving Audit Teams
6. Avoiding Resistance by Using the Principles of Influence
7. Objective Centric and Demand Driven Auditing
8. What Every Auditor Needs to Know About IT Audit
9. Establishing or Improving a Risk-Based Audit Approach
10. 3 Things Internal Audit Must Do Now to Stay Relevant
BONUS: Real World Ethics for Internal Auditors. (Get Your 2 Hours of Ethics CPE for FREE This Year) $99 value
Delivery Method: Self-Study
CPE Hours: 12.0
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is an edutainer, executive coach, professional speaker, facilitator and media producer. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.