Agile Auditing: Lessons Learned for Successful Implementation
Field: Auditing | Delivery Method: Self Study | CPE Hours: 1.5
Agile Auditing is one of the biggest fundamental shifts in internal auditing, and something every internal audit department must embrace to move from a traditional approach to one adding more value, that is risk-based, and appreciated more by managment.
Agile auditing will be the standard audit methodology going forward, so you need develop a transition plan, and avoid the many challenges and pitfalls others have experienced.
This is a discussion with Toby DeRoche, Hal Garyn and Jason Mefford who explain:
- The most common implementation challenges and how to avoid them
- How to have a successful transition
- How to get support for transitioning to agile auditing
- The benefits, cost and time saving when you switch to an agile methodology
- How agile auditing actually follows internal audit standards better than the traditional methodology
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Jason Mefford is a rock star in internal audit, risk management and compliance. He typically works with Chief Audit Executives and professionals in audit, risk and compliance with the technical and soft-skills needed to navigate the land mines of organizations. He takes complicated, confusing & hard things, makes them practical, proactive & simple to improve learning and transformation.
Jason is a CAE coach, professional speaker, facilitator and podcast host. He serves the internal audit community through his companies Mefford Associates, cRisk Academy, Mefford CIA Review Course, and the Jamming with Jason Podcast.