Presentation Skills for Auditors – Video Course
How to Connect With an Audience CPE = 2
Jim Comer is a communications consultant with more than 30 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies, national associations, and professionals from a myriad of industries. He’s even written jokes for Joan Rivers and a well-received monologue for the legendary Bob Hope.
- Identify tools that improve public speaking
- Cite ways to communicate positively with clients and the board during an audit examination
- Recognize best practices for using PowerPoint during a presentation
- Identify ways you can affect your public speaking both positively and negatively
- Identify the number one fear of the American people
Field: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, CGFM, CGAP has developed curriculum and taught seminars for hundreds of audit teams including Walmart, Deloitte, CALPERS, Sandia Labs, the Veteran’s Administration, the University of Texas and the City of San Francisco. She is the author of over a dozen books on auditing and accounting. Leita’s two best sellers are the McGraw-Hill book “Accounting Demystified” and the self-study course “The Yellow Book Interpreted.” She is the founder of YellowBook-CPE.com, a website that offers continuing education to government auditors.