How to Write an Audit Report Finding – Video Course
Findings can be fun to write and read. Yes, fun! CPE = 2
Was your latest audit finding powerful? And did your team enjoy writing it? Findings can be fun to write and read. Yes, fun!
- Distinguish among the five elements of a finding
- Identify sources of criteria
- Identify qualities of a good recommendation
- Identify relevant testing to support the condition and cause
- Identify qualities of a compelling effect statement
- Recall details of the criteria element
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, CGFM, CGAP has developed curriculum and taught seminars for hundreds of audit teams including Walmart, Deloitte, CALPERS, Sandia Labs, the Veteran’s Administration, the University of Texas and the City of San Francisco. She is the author of over a dozen books on auditing and accounting. Leita’s two best sellers are the McGraw-Hill book “Accounting Demystified” and the self-study course “The Yellow Book Interpreted.” She is the founder of YellowBook-CPE.com, a website that offers continuing education to government auditors.