Certified Total Quality Auditor (cTQA)
Apply the six Total Quality Auditing (TQA) Points of Focus and become a Certified Total Quality Auditor (cTQA). CPE: 12 hours
SAVE $500 WHEN YOU REGISTER BY 31 MARCH 2020, AND USE COUPON CODE: CTQA-EARLY
- Introduction to Total Quality Auditing
- Ethics, Culture and Auditing
- Standards of Conduct
- Customer Feedback
- Lean Auditing
- Balance of Audit and Consulting
- Additional Resources
- cTQA Exam
- cTQA Certification Process
Delivery Method: Self Study
CPE Hours: 12.0
Have any questions? Make sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at the bottom of the page or Contact Us.
Get started now!
"The information presented was thought-provoking and informative. I feel like I have useful takeaways that could easily be put into action. I highly recommend taking this course." - Elle S.
FREE BONUSES WHEN YOU REGISTER NOW FOR THIS COURSE:
- Templates and downloads you can tailor to use in your organization ($1,000+ value)
- Internal Audit Gap Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Micro Level Risk-Culture Questionnaire
- Audit Function Deployment (AFD) Form
- Certification preparation materials you need to pass the exam ($1,000 value)
- Certification exam included as part of the course for free ($250 value)
- The Certified Total Quality Auditor (cTQA) professional designation when you pass the exam at the end of the course.
- Use your cTQA designation on LinkedIn and your resume / CV for life.
- No travel necessary ($2,000+ savings)
The Certified Total Quality Auditor (cTQA) course is an investment of $1,499. That is a tremendous savings on a course valued at well over $4,000.
Get started now!
"I took the Total Quality Auditing course and found it to be truly inspiring. I have already found the knowledge I gained paying dividends and look forward to further enhancing my career development through the TQA model. " - John C.
Most traditional certifications for internal auditors require a degree, years of experience, an application process, and multiple exams that take 1-2+ years and $10,000+ at a minimum to obtain.
If you are a little skeptical, here's the math for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) as an example:
- Application fee = $250
- Testing fee for 3 exam parts = $750
- Re-testing fee for 2 parts (less than 40% pass the first time) = $500+
- Preparation materials or courses = $1,000-$12,000+
- 500+ hours of studying at $20 per hour for your time = $10,000+
And that doesn't include all the time and money invested to get a university degree and years of experience.
Most people have invested $2,000-$2,500 just to get started with the CIA, before even considering the 500+ hours of studying (usually over several years).
With the Certified Total Quality Auditor (cTQA) professional designation, you avoid a 1-2+ year struggle of feeling not smart enough, not good enough, and investing $10,000+ in time and money.
Instead with the Certified Total Quality Auditor (cTQA) within 1-2 weeks of investment you feel qualified, confident, and hopeful.
Wouldn't you prefer a 1-2 week path instead of 1-2+ YEARS?
What if in as little as 3 months:
- you could qualify for a promotion
- could apply for a position at a new company
- could increase your earning potential
And all of that in addition to being qualified to perform more valuable internal audits.
How grateful would you be that you made a choice today, right now, to invest in yourself?
If you are the kind of person that is ready to invest in yourself, NOW is the time to act.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and make your internal audit activity more quality focused, GET REGISTERED NOW.
Get started now!
"This was one of the best trainings I've attended. Thank you for all of the resources. I will absolutely be taking this valuable information back to my company and trying to encourage a change of perspective." - Myra B.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more at: https://www.auditconsultingeducation.com/
StartTotal Quality Auditing® Book and Workbook
StartModule #1: Introduction to Total Quality Auditing® (…where it all began) (34:18)
StartModule #2: TQA Point of Focus #1 Ethics (...and culture at your organization) (51:15)
StartModule #3: TQA Point of Focus #2 Standards (...of conduct at your organization) (35:16)
StartModule #4: TQA Point of Focus #3 - Part 1 Feedback (...inside and outside of your engagements) (37:17)
StartModule #5: TQA Point of Focus #3 - Part 2 Feedback (...on your Internal Audit function) (38:17)
StartModule #6: TQA Point of Focus #4 Lean (...Internal Audit techniques) (47:00)
StartModule #7: TQA Point of Focus #4.5 Risk (…the real risks that matter) (47:27)
StartModule #8: TQA Point of Focus #5 Balance (…the consulting work that matters) (31:05)
StartModule #9: TQA Point of Focus #6 - Part 1 Leadership (…the ethical auditor) (45:09)
StartModule #10: TQA Point of Focus #6 - Part 2 Leadership (…the gritty auditor) (33:15)
StartModule #11: TQA Point of Focus #6 - Part 3 Leadership (…the respected auditor) (16:07)
StartModule #12: Total Quality Auditing® Conclusion (…and tips for application) (30:33)